Great Big Ideas & Takeaways:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to construct a 12-ft. wide hoop house of any length.
- Photos and drawings for every step of the way
- A parts list, including the cost and a source for every component in a 36-ft. long hoop house
- A list of resources for learning more about hoop houses
- A downloadable, 3D drawing file for interactively exploring the construction of a hoop house.
About the Speaker:
Dave Glowka is a research engineer with decades of experience in energy and agriculture research. He holds a master’s degree in mechanical engineering and specializes in mechanical design, fluid flow, and heat-transfer processes. He has explored various aspects of geothermal energy and other fascinating subjects for more than 35 years, and has served as consultant and design engineer on dozens of public and private projects that range from state-of-the-art software for calculating the orbiting temperatures of the space shuttle to downhole tools and instruments for exploring and characterizing the subsurface geology of the earth and equipment for safely handling and storing nuclear waste in a national repository. Through his company Red Rock Research, he is currently working to integrate 3D design and printing technologies into his consulting and design activities.
Arrive Late? Miss A Favorite Speaker?
Then Lifetime Access Is The Answer. Watch All 38+ Presentations
On Your Schedule… And Never Miss A Single One!
Watch all 38+ presentations…
on your own schedule, ON DEMAND!
Plus… *unlock* access to all the BONUS GIFTS!
And… be entered to win over $4,608.00 in PRIZES when you claim
lifetime access before 9 p.m. CST on Thursday, June 22nd, 2017!